15% Urea and 15% Glycolic Acid is formulated to provide intense moisturization and replenishment for severely dry skin. A unique combination of ingredient systems work to hydrate and soften dry skin, improving the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (KP), psoriasis, dermatitis and calluses.
Fight dry, cracked, plaqued skin often associated with skin conditions including:
- Keratosis Pilaris (KP)
|Skin Type||Body Areas, Dry Skin|
|Brand||Dermacare of San Diego|
- For large areas of the body: Apply very sparingly, using a pea sized amount for each affected section, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- For targeted areas (feet, hands, elbows, knees): Apply a quarter sized amount to dry, cracked, hardened or callused sections twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- For best results on thickened skin on feet, apply generously and cover overnight.
Available in a 5 oz. bottle
Fragrance, paraben and oil free
- GLYCOLIC ACID A proven alpha-hydroxy acid helps support cell turnover via epidermal exfoliation for smoother-looking, softer skin.
- UREA USP Hydrophilic, possessing a very high water binding capacity, helps to reduce the amount of water lost throughout the skin. Exfoliates dead skin improving cell turnover of the epidermis.
- PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES Papain and Bromelain loosen and remove scales and dead skin exposing fresh, healthy, moist skin.
- HEXANOYL DIPEPTIDE-3 and Norleucine Acetate promote exfoliation to quickly remove dry, hardened skin.
- AMINO ACIDS 19 amino acids proportioned biomimetically as they appear in healthy skin comprise the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). These hydrophilic amino acids bind moisture to the skin keeping it soft and refreshed.